Everyone knows that Jewish weddings take place under a chupah under the open skies. But no one I ask seems to know why. Is...
By Yehuda Shurpin
My son just got engaged to a wonderful Jewish girl, thank G‑d. We love and adore her—she is so good to him. But there is one...
By Aron Moss
All chassidim, young and old, and of every inclination, are swept up in the euphoric, dramatic, joyous uplift of Rabbi Levi...
By Mendel Rubin
- Tue, August 4, 2015 - 7:30pm - 9:00pm
- Wed, August 5, 2015 - 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Fri, August 7, 2015 - 7:30pm
- Sat, August 8, 2015 - 10:00am
- Sun, August 9, 2015 - 8:30am